Providing UNLIMITED SOLUTIONS is a mindset. We are driven by the notion that success is no coincidence. Our formula is straightforward. Integrated lessons learned through years of hands-on experiences with an unparalleled commitment to quality, an attitude of partnership, innovation and creativity, and old-fashioned hard work.
Whatever the project size, we provide demonstrated experience, professionalism and an intense focus on the objectives of the project team at every stage. As one of the country's few fully integrated golf development and construction companies, we are positioned to assume sole responsibility for every aspect of your project.
- EXPERIENCE: 40-plus years in business. Almost 2,000 completed projects domestically and internationally, valued at over $2 billion.
- DIVERSITY: Projects of all sizes and scopes. A simple bunker rebuild is not too small, nor are turnkey developments budgeted at tens of millions of dollars, too large.
- INNOVATION: New approaches with the same core-values. We pride ourselves in being the industry pioneer and leader in alternative turnkey delivery: Design/Build, Design-Assist, Integrated Project Delivery, Design/Build/Operate, Program Management, to name a few.
- CREATIVITY: Projects have challenges, both predictable and those that arise mid-stream. Our team members are highly experienced critical-thinkers. Imaginative and resourceful work-arounds keep a project on track.
- QUALITY: It has been our honor to have constructed more courses that have won more industry awards, than anyone in our business. Past clients can attest, no matter the size or the scope, all projects receive the same attention to details.
- PARTNERSHIP: Success is nurtured in a collaborative environment. We never view ourselves as just the “contractor”. We consider ourselves an extension of the client’s resources with a vested interest in their success.
- HARD WORK: The Company has evolved dramatically, but the one thing that has not changed, is our rock-solid, Midwest work ethic. We hit the job every morning with a commitment to succeed. ROLL UP OUR SLEEVES, BEAT THE BUDGET, MEET THE SCHEDULE, EXCEED THE CLIENT’S EXPECTATIONS! This attitude resonates on dozens of job sites every single day, just as it has over the past 40 years.